Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My First Month

February 25th Weston was 1 month old!!

I can't believe Weston is already a month old!! Pregnancy seemed like forever, but now that this sweetheart is here in my arms it's flying by. I am, however, soaking up every second I have with our little peanut! He is such a blessing and so perfect! "Every good and perfect gift comes from above" for sure!

Here is a little bit more about sweet Weston:

Eating Habits:
The boy has a hollow leg! He nurses very well. He's still nursing about every 3 hours during the day. Lately he's been going a little longer. Friday the 24th he went 6 hours straight at night without feeding! I couldn't believe it! He is so good at night. When he starts to wake up, I change him, nurse him, burp him, and lay him back in his bassinet and he's out! Couldn't be more thankful for that! Now, sometimes the feedings take up to an hour, but it's worth it! Nursing him has become one of my favorite times. I love looking down at his precious little face. He's started to show more expressions with his face which I can't get enough of! He will also wrap his little arm around my arm while feeding.

Things he likes:
He loves to be held close to your chest. He always has his little hands on or near his face! He likes his little green paci most of the time, but not using it at night, so far! He likes to sit in his swing his Great GrandNanny gave him for short periods of times. He loves listening to his Praise Baby CD and he really loves to be sung to. Poor boy has to listen to this ridiculous voice, but he does like it, for now atleast! He enjoys his bjorn carrier, that's how we take walks together! He doesn't even mind his carseat! Infact, every time he gets in it, he falls asleep! He is content on his play mat for short periods of time too! He likes to be outside and loves riding in daddy's truck!

Outings:
Weston has gone many places, but sat in the truck for most of them!! I haven't been brave enough to expose him to the massive germ pool of some places yet. He's gone to HEB, Target, Walgreens, Starbucks, Books a Million, James Avery, Sonic, Dr. appointments, and Mountainview. He did go to Cottonwood Golf Course for the first time. Weston and I walked around the course as daddy gave VJ a lesson! He did great until he got hungry, then he fell apart! He's also helped daddy train Cutter!

Visitors:
Weston has had lots of people visit him since he's been home! He's met our neighbors the Ludwigs (Rodney, Debbie, Corey, and Meagan) Daneya and Taylor Meyer, Kaitlyn Mercer, Nicole Fanning, Laura Alford, Scott and Jenn Robison, Melodie Robison, David Ridley, Ross Purdy, Katie and Abbie Gravens, and Chase and Rachel Thomas! We are thankful to those who provided dinner for us during this time also!! =)

Pictures from Weston's 1st Month!
He loves taking naps with Daddy!




This was taken at the hospital when sweet Weston was 2 days old!


Our new family!

Enjoying time with Mrs. Thomas!

Enjoying time with Uncle Chase!

Uncle David came to visit and brought dinner too!

Taking a nap in my big boy bed!

Slept through my visit to the golf course!

Enjoying Weston!


LOVE him to pieces!

I'm a happy baby!

What did you say Mom!?

Thanks Katie for my awesome baseball tie onsie!

Like Father, like son!

"Yes! I'd love to go on a walk, mom!"

A visit from Uncle Purdy!

Enjoying a nap in my Nanny swing!

Mom thinks I look like her in this picture!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment