Sunday, October 2, 2011

June 24th, 2011

Happy 5 year anniversary to us!!

I can honestly say that these past five years have been amazing. I love being able to come home to my best friend, wake up beside him everyday, share my thoughts and fears with someone who will love me unconditionally through my insecurities. I'd be lying if I said Wes and I haven't had our share of disagreements. We sure have had our share of disagreements, but before we got married and were dating in high school we made a decision to put God first in our relationship and that's what has carried us and kept our marriage so special.

On another positive note, sweet Robb and Morgan have been in town spending time with us this week! Wes has been working during the day, but we decided to meet him at Schmaltz's Sandwich Shop for lunch! We pulled up and parked next to Wes and darn if he didn't surprised me with a huge bouquet of flowers!! Then he decided to bring them inside the restaurant and sat them on our table!! He also had 3 very sweet cards. I cried before even opening the first one! I am just constantly amazed and wonder how I earth I got a man like Wes. God must really love me, because he is one-of-a-kind! Wes told us at lunch to go home and get ready to meet him at work at 5:00 because he had a plan for us tonight!! I love surprises, but usually Wes isn't good at keeping them, so I was excited to see what he had planned!

We met him at the office at 5:00 and drove to the outlet malls in Round Rock first. Then, we drove on to Austin and had dinner at a place called, The Roaring Fork. This place was adorable, it was set up like a little Aspen lodge. It was a very romantic place in downtown Austin. We were so glad to share our 5th anniversary with Robb and Morgan!! We sure wined and dined!! The Williams boys are the best at that!

"May the Lord Bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you."





No comments:

Post a Comment