Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feeling Crafty!

Weston has been taking long naps in the afternoon and even though I could hold him all 3 hours, I figure its best to let him lie in his own bed, and it allows me time to get some things done! This particular day I was feeling rather crafty and decided to make my own birthday cards!

I am so thankful for this time I have at home! I love being a mom, cooking, cleaning, taking pictures of our boy, and even making time for silly crafts! I've always loved stationary and lately I've been making my own cards rather than spending $3 or more on a Hallmark one!



I also had a pantry makeover! I made a trip to Wal-Mart to get some containers and then made cute labels for them! Now our pantry looks much happier!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! And I need to know how you're making these cute circle notes..."cereal, snacks"! Love them! And love the birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete