Thursday, April 19, 2012

Our Little SONshine!

As if I haven't said it enough, I LOVE BEING A MOM! I love every second I've had at home with Weston these past 11 weeks. I love holding him close and rocking him to sleep! I love taking him outside to talk to the horses! I love watching him suck his thumb, or watching him suck on his little green paci. I love hearing his coos! I love watching that adorable toothless grin! I love reading to him! I love singing to him! I love bathing him! I love taking pictures of him! I literally could stare at him all day long...and I do! I love it all!

Thank you Jesus for loving us so much to allow us to experience this awesome gift of parenthood! What a tremendous gift and blessing! Weston has brought so much JOY to our marriage, our life, and our family! May we never forget God's unfailing love for us! May we be able to show Weston that he has a Father that LOVES him even more than Mommy and Daddy do and that longs for a relationship with him. We pray that Weston comes to know Jesus at the earliest possible age.

Here are some recent pictures of our little SONshine! He is sharing more and more of his little personality, and we are soaking it up!

"Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!"
2 Cor. 9:15









No comments:

Post a Comment